Your hair can grow up to half and inch a month. To make your hair, skin and nails as healthy as possible you need to provide your body with essential building blocks. Below are some foods you need to keep high on your favorites list.
1. Salmon contains omega 3 fatty acids, protein, vitamin B12, and iron. Omega 3 fatty acids encourage a healthy scalp, is you are different you will have a dry scalp which will in turn create dull hair. Vegans can use ground flaxseed as a substitute.
2. Green Veggies have lots of vitamin A, C, iron and Calcium. A and C vitamins help in the production of Sebum which keeps your hair conditioned.
3. Legumes! Beans and Lentils are wonderful sources of iron, zinc and biotin. All of these minerals are important in protein production for your nails skin and hair.
4. Nuts like brazilian, walnuts, almonds, cashews, and pecans are not only wonderful sources of quick protein they contains omega 3 fatty acids and are great to snack on.
5. Poultry meat such as chicken or turkey in all forms are also great protein sources that are easily converted by our body into things we need. If you do not have enough protein in your diet your hair will become brittle and break. Poultry is also a source for iron.